Ultimate Diet to Lose Weight Fast

Here's the ultimate diet to lose weight fast with. It's so simple, that I just want you to remember 2 things. And it's cheap. It'll cost you about $1.50 a day to follow these 2 things.

Diet to Lose Weight Fast

1. Eat 2 cans of black beans a day

A can of black beans costs about 50 cents. In it, you get 25 grams of protein and 25 grams of fiber. It packs a nutritional punch! All you do is eat 2 cans for the whole day. I don't care how you do it. I prefer to eat a can with my eggs for breakfast and another can on a salad for lunch.

Simple, done... just like that. The fiber is the key in my opinion. 50 grams of fiber is twice the amount suggested to have each day. Most Americans average 12 grams of fiber a day. News flash... most Americans are fat too.

2. Eat 3 apples a day

Apples are high in water content and have 5 grams of fiber each... again more fiber. Fiber covers up your other dietary mistakes. Back in the "old days", people would get a lot more fiber than us each day... over 100 grams of it in a lot of cases. So don't worry about having 50-65 grams of fiber in a day.

It's perfectly safe and natural. Nothing to worry about. A bag of 20 apples cost what, around $4 or so. So that's about 50 cents a day.

So a total cost of $1.50 to you.

The rest of the foods you eat each day are up to you. Just do what i say above and you should be fine. Try to eat healthy with the other foods for faster weight loss, but you'll still lose weight if you cheat.

There you go... that's the ultimate easy diet to lose weight fast with.

If you're sick and tired of getting the same old boring and tired weight loss advice... you know, like "Eat more fruits and vegetables, drink 8 glasses of water, exercise more, and blah blah blah"... then you found the right person. I'll make weight loss easy and enjoyable for you... AND NOT BORING! I first suggest you try the ultimate diet to lose weight fast mentioned above.

First, click http://www.weightlossguide4women.com to get your free 19-page report "How Spinning Around in a Circle Like a 4-year old Child will Skyrocket your Weight Loss Success". This will give you a jumpstart on how to lose 10 pounds fast.

Second... after you get the free report, you'll be sent inside my website for even more unique and little known weight loss tips, tricks, techniques, and tactics. These unconventional tricks are a "shortcut" way on how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks... no mention of eating carrots or celery. I promise.

Third, with my advice, you won't starve, have to go to the gym ever, or basically do anything that is a hassle for your busy life. Listen, I understand you want to lose weight (try out the "diet to lose weight fast" I just wrote about) without changing much in your diet or exercise plans... I get it. I have this completely covered. I've worked with over 3,700 clients. I know a 1-size fits all plan doesn't work. So I've come up with lots of "tricks" to personalize weight loss specifically for you and your lifestyle.

Fourth... there is no fourth. Just enjoy the free report and my website. If you don't lose 10 pounds with just my free information... I'd be amazingly surprised!

Jennifer Jolan
http://www.weightlossguide4women.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jennifer_Jolan

0 comments:

Post a Comment